April 21, 2014
University of Brighton Malaysia Application & Interview Days 2014
The University of Brighton Application and Interview Days are back! We at GEN are proud to once again host the event on 04 May and 06 May. So come and get to know more about studying in an elegant coastal city in the southeast UK!
What you can expect to get during the Application Day:
- Make an application on the spot! Student will need to bring the required documents for applying a place in the university.
- Interview and Chat with Faculty Professors. Students will have the chance to talk to the Deans of Brighton Business School and the Faculty of Science and Engineering, as well as a Principal Lecturer from the Faculty of Arts and a representative from University of Brighton’s International College.
- Get an offer on the spot! Students with an application and interview will receive an offer immediately.
- Get to know more about studying in Brighton and in the UK. Apart from the Brighton academic staff, students can chat with our dedicated GEN counsellors to know more about life as a UK student.
- Get to know more about Scholarships available. Scholarships up to GBP4000* is available for students who are made an offer to University of Brighton, enquire more with us on that day!
Entry to Foundation, Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree courses are available, this includes:
- Business, Accountancy and Finance
- Architecture & Build Environment
- Biomedical Science, Allied Health Science and Chemistry
- Media, Art & Design
- Hospitality, Tourism and Event Management
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Education and Linguistics
University and the Location
The University of Brighton is an innovative, career-focused university with campuses spread in three beautiful locations on the South coast of England: Brighton, Eastbourne and Hastings. Strategically placed in the South East, students can go to London in less than an hour as well as travelling to the rest of Europe via ferry ride or flight.
The University also have a distinguished reputation for high-quality university degrees and life-long careers support and advice. Additionally, many of the courses are accredited by reputed professional bodies such as ACCA, CIM and CMI. The career-focused style of learning means student will be involved in industrial and practical-based learning, with projects, placements and workshops throughout the UK and internationally.
With £100 million invested over the last decade, the university provides the most accomplished and comprehensive technology and facilities for the students. The investment emphasizes the competitive and professional focus by the university.
Graduates and Alumni
Malaysian students have by and large enjoyed their studies in the university. The Brighton Alumni Association has hundreds of members, ranging from the 1970s to last year’s graduates.
David Wong, an MSc International Management graduate, recalls about his Brighton experience:
” I decided to pursue my Masters at the University of Brighton based on recommendations from students who have completed their education at Brighton Business School. Brighton is a cosmopolitan coastal city offering the perfect work-life balance for students and young professionals.”
Get in Touch
The Interview and Application Days will be held on:
- 4th May (Sunday) – 1-5pm @ InterContinental Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- 6th May (Tuesday) – 1-5pm @ GEN Education Hub, Kuching
To register for the event, you can:
- Visit: http://www.brighton.ac.uk/international/malaysia
- Contact us: +603 21615875 or email@example.com